A helicopter pad in the backyard of your estate has become one of the most requested luxury improvements with developers around the world. Most recently, very few of the major estates in Nigeria included helipads in their designs.
One of the most desirable helipad properties being built is a jaw-dropping Olive Crest Estate, the latest in the Greater Port Harcourt City. Olive Crest Estate is a high-end development on prime location at the Central Business District of Phase 1A Greater Port Harcourt City. The area is less than a 15-minute drive to the Airport and it is provided with infrastructures like: flyovers, multi-lane highways and a golf course in the immediate neighbourhood.
Estate infrastructure include: Helipad, Green Independent Power Plant for 24/7 power supply, Underground Cabling System, Broad band Internet, Smart Technologies, Industrial Borehole/Water treatment Plant & Water Reticulation
Paved Estate Roads, Storm Water Drainage, Street Lights, Ample Parking, Water Park, Gardens, Recreational Areas and Club House with Fitted Gymnasium.
The estate hosts commercial districts, a modern international school, it is well secured with state-of-the-art technology and armed police patrol. Just perfect for you, the estate can easily be accessed by your own private helicopter.
The estate comprises:
- 16 units of 5 Bedroom Detached Triplex with 2 Maid Rooms of 580sqm/unit on 864sqm plot size.
- 48 units of 4-Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex with 2 Maids’ Room and visitor’s toilet of 308sqm/unit on 528m2 plot size.
- 29 units of 4-Bedroom Detached Duplex of 420sqm/unit sitting on 720sqm plot of land.
- 96 apartments- 24 units each with 4 blocks of 3-Bedroom Townhouse of 226sqm/unit on 840sqm plot size.
- 216 units of two-storey 3-Bedroom Apartment comprising 12 flats of 169m2/unit on 2,400m2 plot size.
For more details: Place a call +234-906-225-9411 or send us an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp +234-906-225-9414