Venice Islands project involves reclamation/ sand filling and provision of primary infrastructure on a total area of 160 hectares of Lagos Lagoon next to UACN Property Pinnock Beach Estate by the East, and the ongoing Regional Road from Freedom Road, Lekki to VGC by its South.
Afriprops Development Company Limited is the developer and is offering serviced and managed plots of land in Residential, Commercial and Institution districts in the City project to investors both on retail and wholesale basis.
Venice Islands will be hydraulically sand filled to 2.5 meters above sea level with shoreline protection, to check mate Climate Change issues in the future, and top class infrastructure will be provided including:
- Roads and drains
- Water supply system
- Independent Power Plants with electricity distribution system
- Dedicated Public high tension line to the City
- Central sewage system
- Perimeter fence with gate houses and Observation towers
- Exotic Parks and Gardens
- Street Lights
- Central CCTV system and wired Broad band internet.
Plots have been provided for Shopping malls, Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Offices, Boat Club and water sports, Recreational centers and furnished Condos, etc to provide a 360 degree sustainable living experience in the estate.
The estate will be managed by the developer to guarantee long term value proposition and quality of life of residents.
The project is starting in 2022 and will be delivered to investors in 2027.
- Introductory prices for early bird investors will be ₦170,000 per residential plot, water fronting plots will be offered for ₦270,000 per square metres.
- Residential plot sizes range from 648 square metres to 1296 square metres.
- Commercial and Institutional plots will be offered at ₦300,000 per square metre.
Developer will be offering Extended payment plan in line with delivery period , thereby making the products affordable to would be investors.